Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fail...and updates

Well crap...my goal to blog at least twice monthly was ruined in July when I only blogged once. And then I totally failed in August with no posts at all! But I'm no quitter so I'm baaaack!

The last few months have been packed full of fun. Here's a little summary:

JULY
  • awesome 4th of July weekend full of bikes, beach, Kristin's bday tea party & horse races, Lauren's bridal shower, Aaron's bday dance party, games, & fireworks
  • helped throw Steph's bridal shower
  • lots of running
  • glow in the dark bocce ball
  • watched lots of softball games
  • car repairs :(
  • Greg, Michelle, & Melody visited from AZ
  • Heather & Austin's wedding reception
  • helped throw Steph's bachelorette party
  • went to Nauvoo for my family reunion (Independence, Liberty, Far West, Adam-ondi-ahman, Hannibal, temple, shows, Pageant, Carthage, swam in the Mississippi River, FAMILY!!)
  • my 31st bday! (bikes, beach, party at Mariners Park with croquet and friends)
  • went to San Francisco for a half marathon (ran across the Golden Gate Bridge!)
AUGUST
  • went to Seattle for Steph & Todd's wedding
  • moved out of 168-A 23rd Street
  • was homeless for 2 1/2 weeks
  • rode an elephant at the OC Fair
  • Bommer Canyon Western Roundup (my first attempt at square dancing...)
  • Taylor Swift concert!
  • Naco's cute family came to town & I finally got to meet them
  • moved to Balboa Island!
  • Enrichment bbq, Stefanie's welcome party/bbq, lots of balboa bars & hippo cookies
  • Ashley moved here! And Mom visited!
SEPTEMBER
  •  watched huge waves at the Wedge
  • visited Joe in DC for Labor Day (long flight, DC sites/monuments/memorials, lots of walking, the metro, egg nog, temple, Philly, Adrienne & Colton!)
  • Wendy's bday! (Duffy boat in the harbor, dessert party at our new place)
  • beach bonfire
  • Jenn's bday dinner at Cheesecake Factory
More to come! I know I'm lame for not posting pictures but, let's be serious, if I had to include pictures, I'd never blog!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome and exciting. Here's a rundown of my fun times:

    July: Roadtrip to Utah (with twins - ACK!)
    Babies, work, babies, diapers, babies, company picnic
    August: Beach, babies, work, diapers, beach, babies, sister visits, babies
    September: Babies, diapers, blissful Labor Day nap for me, Nick's mom visits, babies, work, babies

    Yeah, I lead a very exciting life :) Miss you BFFF!

    ReplyDelete