Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sugar Daddy, please

Omgosh, the things I would do if I didn’t have to work! Seriously, I wasted a good part of my workday yesterday categorizing my spending for the past 6 months so that I can finally create a budget (that’s right, mom, this is happening). If only I had spare time to work on stuff like that! I could organize pictures, learn to play my guitar, do yoga, keep everything really really clean…so much stuff! I would finally take pics/videos of my house like I’ve promised to do for months! And I would read and learn Spanish and do charity work. Seriously, I have a running to do list that you wouldn’t believe. I would write letters on hand-made stationary! Ok, that might be pushing it but I’m trying to prove a point. Somebody find me a sugar daddy!

2 comments: