Monday, September 27, 2010

Clothes shouldn't stretch out after I've put them on!

Instead of trying to play catch up for the months I’m behind on this bad-idea-to-create/knew-I'd-never-keep-up-with blog, I’ll just dive right in to the here and now…it’s my blog so I can do what I want, right?!?

I’m having one of those days where I got dressed this morning in an outfit I’ve worn previously and everything seemed fine. Then shortly after I got to work, I realized that my v-neck is a little lower than I’d like it to be. Not a huge deal unless I turn my body in certain positions…then things get a little dicey! Maybe I should safety pin a sticky note to the shirt to remind me the next time I wear it…this shirt requires a tank top underneath!!

I also have a darling black dress that stretches out quickly after I put it on and becomes loose and a little too low cut. Criminy, what is it with these clothes?!? And, of course, I’m always super rushed when I get dressed in the mornings so I don’t have time to think about these things.

So there’s my slight wardrobe malfunction for today. Peace in the middle east.

1 comment: