Monday, September 27, 2010

PS

While I'm at it, I might as well relay my newest obsession...The Mormon Bachelorette! Seriously, I love it! Basically, there's a super-cute girl who's got everything going for her that lives in Huntington Beach. She's 28 and single. She loves The Bachelorette so I guess her roommates decided to put this together for her. The idea is for her to find her husband. Read the blog for more info/videos. I will definitely be voting! Some friends and I may even figure out a way to attend the rose ceremony on Thursday. My roommate, Nacolynn, actually ran into Aubrey and her date on Saturday night on the Santa Monica Pier! I'm so jealous!

Almost equally exciting...Gossip Girl is back. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. xoxo, even more excited for that!I need to find time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete