Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In search of warmth

My bed is the only warm place I can find. Seriously, how I am expected to get out of it?!? Today I put together my outfit around warm socks. These socks are awesome. I borrowed them from my dad, they are his winter work socks (some people might call it stealing since I never gave them back but I might still give them back someday so I'm sticking with borrowing). I slept in them last night and didn't want to take them off. I have several pairs of boots but most of them would be a little uncomfortable worn over these thick winter socks so I chose my pair of Ugg-ish boots, which I don't even really like but they are warm so I'll keep them forever, with jeans that would fit nicely tucked into the boots and a shirt/cardi combo with a scarf. Unfortunately I'm still not warm...but my feet are! I started the morning with some hot herbal tea and I just keep refilling my thermos with hot water. I love Christmas time but I certainly don't love the cold! Peace out and I hope you are all warmer than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment