Wednesday, December 15, 2010

9 DAYS!!

I am super excited about Christmas! I go home in 9 days! Here are a few of the reasons I'm excited:

1. new baby, Kate!
2. my sugar fast will be over and I'm already planning yummy things to make and eat!
3. mi familia
4. slumber party at Abbey's
5. Mexico Joe's with my college gals

And last but not least, I love Christmas because of the warm Christmas spirit that is all around. I wish I could bottle it up and keep it year-round!

I've already done a lot of fun Christmas activities:

1. Christmas decor with my roomies
2. Christmas shopping
3. Christmas devotional at church
4. watched people make gingerbread houses
5. work gift exchange & dinner
6. Christmas caroling
7. saw "It's A Wonderful Life" at the historic Lido Theater
8. Fashion Island Christmas tree
9. Ugly Sweater Party
10. sang in the church Christmas program
11. went to a church Christmas concert
12. another Christmas party
13. helped get two live trees with friends
14. biked the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights
15. learned how to play Silent Night on my guitar (thanks, Nat!)

Still to come:
1. Disneyland Christmas lights
2. LA temple Christmas lights
3. more shopping
4. golfing (no, it's not related to Christmas but we do it yearly before Christmas so it counts)
5. Balboa Boat Parade
6. at least one more Christmas party
7. slumber party at Steph's (including watching The Grinch!)

I'm sure I forgot some stuff. Such a fun month! Everyone enjoy! And spread the cheer! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment