Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's gonna be another whirlwind of a year...

There are probably 9 other things that I need to blog about but I'm going to continue to put them on hold and blog about all of the exciting things that are coming up!

February: Wendy and I are going to Portland to visit Mary & Zach! They just moved away at the end of December so I'm really anxious to see them (and Mary's cute little pregnant self)!


March: Ashley, Wendy, Lindsay, Jessica, and I are road tripping to AZ for a few spring training games! And we'll get to see my Aunt Sharlyn and her family. I love going back to visit there! And we are already planning what music we'll listen to on the way!


April: Start spreading the news! We're going to NYC!! I am so excited to finally see New York! We'll be celebrating Ashley & Jessica's bdays while we are there. Can't wait!


May: Linds and Ryan are getting married! They just got engaged two nights ago!! They are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 4th.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! So exciting for the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO jealous you are going to NYC in April! HOW FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm that anonymous person was me, Mary. Why didn't it show my name?

    ReplyDelete