Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The not so good of 2010

Physically speaking, 2010 was kinda rough for me. The top three things that come to mind are:

  1. my first black eye in May (courtesy of my friend, Amy, and a tennis racket)
  2. stitches in my head in July (surfboard, waves, rocks, you get the idea)
  3. concussion in December (four wheeler, MISCOMMUNICATION, ramp…still fun)

But I only had to go to the doctor for one of those incidents, woohoo! I don’t typically get hurt, have never had a broken bone (well maybe my little pinky toe my freshman year of college thanks to a stupid concrete thing in the parking lot while on a 3:00am pizza run…but that doesn’t count), so three pretty good injuries in one year is kind of a big deal in my world!

Next up: highlights of 2010. That will take a bit longer ‘cause there were a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's kind of messed up, but this post brought me joy. I'm probably just happy that you survived all those crazy injuries.

    ReplyDelete