Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First date of 2011

Last night I went on my first date of 2011. Don't worry that it was with a married man and two of my bff's. Yep, Brother Streiff (our ward executive secretary or clerk or whatever they call him) took Wendy, Naco, and me shooting and to dinner at In N Out. It was a whole lot of fun. Brother Streiff is awesome and ever since I missed our last ward camping trip (which always involves shooting), he's been telling me he will take me shooting. So last night we met at his house and he took us to a shooting range in Laguna Niguel, where we met up with Dusty and shot a lot of guns. Those guys have some really nice guns. We looked awesome in our protective glasses and headphones. All that shooting (and the fact that I went running and didn't have time for dinner) really worked up our appetites so Brother Streiff treated us to In N Out before we went home. Why are all the good ones taken? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment