Monday, October 17, 2011

2011 New Recipe #16

Recipe #16 was Blueberry Dump Cake. I had a bunch of fresh blueberries that I needed to get rid of so I searched for a good recipe. I made it in a 9 x 13 pan and it was delicious and full of butter. I remember playing games and serving/eating it. It was a Sunday so my options were limited but I think this is the recipe that I ended up using (from allrecipes.com, of course). And I didn't have 4 cups of fresh blueberries so I used some frozen ones, too. There were no complaints!


Blueberry Dump Cake

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
  • 4 cups fresh blueberries
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Mix berries, sugar, and cinnamon in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Cover berries with dry cake mix. Pour butter over cake mix, do not stir.
  3. Bake for 30 minutes, or until light brown. Serve warm or cold. Top with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment