Monday, October 17, 2011

2011 New Recipe #17

Recipe #17 was Crepes. I made them in July for Steph's bridal shower that we threw in Wendy's back yard. By the time I finished making them, I think I had it figured out (how much to pour on the griddle, when and how to flip them, etc). They are pretty easy. We served them with lots of topping options including Nutella, whipped topping, strawberries, bananas, and coconut. The recipe came from Wendy's sister, Amber, in Oregon.

Crepes

3/4 c flour
3 eggs
1 T sugar
1 1/4 c milk (maybe a little more to thin)
Smidgen of salt

I think we quadrupled the recipe. Per Amber's directions, we used a hand mixer (I don't know why but that's what she said). The batter should be really thin.

Here are a few pics from the shower. You can kind of see the crepes and toppings in one of them. And the cute decor in another. And I made the cookies (cowboy cookies and snicker doodles) that were wrapped in cellophane baggies and tied with a cute "thank you" tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment